Academic and/or Research
- academic_bi an International (English-language) Mailing List/Yahoo Group for the Discussion of and the Exchange of Information and Ideas about Topics related to Bisexual/Pansexual Theory, Queer Theory and the Academic Study of Bisexuality, Pansexuality, Fluidity, et. al.
- BiReCon (Bisexual Research Conference) one-day academic conference on research into bisexuality
- QSTUDY-L a long-running forum for academic discussions pertaining to queer theory, an umbrella term encompassing lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transsexual/transgender studies.
- National Consortium of Directors of LGBT Resources in Higher Education professional development and resource organization for college/university LGBT offices
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Partners and Allies
- The National Gay and Lesbian task force (NGLTF)
- The Human Right Campaign (HRC)
- The National Black Justice Coalition (NBJC) a civil rights organization dedicated to empowering Black LGBT people
- National Leather Association International education and support network for all members of the Leather/BDSM/Fetish community
- The National Center for Transgender Equality social justice organization dedicated to advancing the equality of transgender people through advocacy, collaboration and empowerment
- Lambda Legal oldest and largest legal organization working for the civil rights of LGBT people
- National Center for Lesbian Right (NCLR) Legal Resource Center committed to advancing the rights & safety of queer women
- Transgender Law Center is a California based civil rights organization advocating for transgender communities
- PFLAG (Parents, Families, & Friends of Lesbians and Gays) support & educational resources on sexual orientation & gender identity for parents, family members, and friends of LGBT people
- Family Equality Council (formerly Family Pride) the LGBT Family’s Coalition
- COLAGE (Children of Lesbians and Gays Everywhere) support & advocacy organization for children of LGBTQ parents
- Prison Talk: Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgendered People in Prison Chat Forums Prisoner & Family Support Information Chat Forums for all those who have incarcerated loved one
- GLSEN (Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network) the support group for the GSA’s (Gay Straight Alliance)
- Ally Week involves a week of activities designed to encourage students to be Allies against anti-LGBT language, bullying and harassment in America’s schools.
- The National Day Of Silence brings attention to anti-LGBT name-calling, bullying and harassment in schools.
- Bi Tweens a resource center for Parents and Preteens (made by a supportive Mom of a Bi Tween/Teen)
- I Think I Might Be Bisexual, Fluid, Pansexual or Queer-identified (So Now What?)
- Scarleteen: Sex Positive Sex Education For The Real World
- Sex, etc. Sex Education By Teens For Teens covers all the different sexual orientations and gender identities factually and respectfully
- Thinking About (Bi)Sexuality: a BRC project for youth
- The Trevor Project nationwide, around-the-clock crisis & suicide prevention helpline for lesbian, gay, bisexual transgender and questioning youth. If you or a friend are feeling lost or alone call.
- New England Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual & Transgender Veterans a “grass roots” membership based, support organization for LGBT and “Straight-But-Not-Narrow”, active duty, reserve and veteran members of the United States Armed Forces, their families, friends and supporters
- Service Members Legal Defense Network legal services, watchdog and policy organization dedicated to ending discrimination against and harassment of military personnel affected by “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” (DADT)
- Transgender American Veterans Association works to insure that Transgender/Genderqueer Veterans are treated with the dignity promised those who have served our country.
- Soulforce is determined to help end oppression against LGBT people & to help change the minds and hearts of religious and political leaders (Evangelical Christian)
- Dignity USA celebrating the wholeness and holiness of Lesbian Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Catholics
- Metropolitan Community Church an international fellowship of mainline protestant Christian congregations of over 250 member congregations in 23 countries that has a specific outreach to LGBT families and communities
- The Unity Fellowship Churches ministers to openly LGBT people, families and communities from a primarily African American Baptist background but is open and welcoming to all
- Alternate Path is a positive affirming group for women seeking help with finding alternative solutions to divorcing their Bisexual/Gay husband. They provide positive discussions that will help the wives adjust to the news that their husband is gay/bi.
- Making Mixed Orientation Marriages Work (MMOMW) is for those who are in mixed orientation marriages. Straight spouses who are married to gays or bisexuals and also the married gays and bisexuals themselves. The group welcomes all those in this situation no matter how they have decided to deal with this within their own marriage.
- HUGS Couples (Hope, Understanding Growth Support) is a list for couples of mixed sexual orientation who are working to keep their relationship strong and growing. It provides a positive environment where these couples can EXPRESS their concerns, SHARE their successes, and GIVE and RECEIVE support and encouragement.
- Monogamous Mixed Orientation Marriages (MMOM) is a support group for either or both members of a mixed orientation marriage or relationship working to remain monogamous. “Mixed orientation”" means that the sexual orientations of the two persons involved do not match. This includes any combination of GLBTQS persons (gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgendered, questioning, straight). “Monogamous” means that the partners are sexually exclusive with each other.
- Senior Action in a Gay Environment (SAGE) National social service and advocacy organization dedicated to LGBT senior citizens. Details on activities, timeline, and service directory.