As America’s umbrella organization and voice for bisexual, pansexual, fluid, queer-identified and all other of us “somewhere in between” people as well as their lesbian, gay, transgender, “straight but not narrow” and questioning friends and allies, BiNet USA facilitates the development of a cohesive network of independent bisexual and bi-friendly communities; promotes bisexual, pansexual and bi-inclusive visibility; and collects and distribute educational information regarding sexual orientation and gender identity with an emphasis on the bisexual and pansexual and allied communities.
BiNet USA offers the Bisexual Community and our Friends and Allies several ways to keep in touch.
To have access to the bulk of the announcements, discussions and news in the Community in America, It is completely private, discrete and family friendly.
Discuss, organize and connect with other members of the Bisexual, Fluid, Pansexual and Queer-identified by joining our listserve! Communication is via emails (individual or daily digest as you wish) or you can just log in and read messages on our board; the level of participation is totally up to you.
ADDITIONAL BiNET USA ONLINE RESOURCES
- join BiNet USA’s e-mail list for all news & discussions
- join BiNet USA’s Facebook Group & keep the conversation going
- join the ‘Cause’ of BiNet USA on Facebook
- join BiNet USA on Myspace
- follow BiNet USA on Twitter
- News, Essays + Editorials by & for America’s Bi Community
- Local Bi Group Leaders Yahoo Group